Saqui Research respects your privacy. The type of information and ways we collect and use the information you provide while on our website (“Site”) and during certain other interactions are listed below:
WHEN DOES SAQUI RESEARCH COLLECT INFORMATION?
Saqui Research may collect certain information when an individual:
- Registers for use of this Site or uses the Site.
- Registers for use of the Saqui Research communities or posts information on a shared area of the Site.
- Purchases certain products or services from us.
- Registers for one of our events, webinars, or teleconferences.
- Seeks employment opportunities with Saqui Research.
- Wishes to obtain more information about our products and services.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES SAQUI RESEARCH COLLECT?
Saqui Research collects the following information:
- Personal contact information you may choose to provide while visiting or registering on our Site. This information may include your name, address, company name, job title, telephone number, email address, and the name and email of third parties you may provide to us.
- If you register to participate in Saqui Research Communities or other shared areas of the website, you may be asked to create a profile. Your profile may be made available to other members of the shared site(s) and may include the registration information you provide as well as other information you choose to add such as work history and education.
- We also collect behavioral information about how you use the Site.
- If you are applying for a job at Saqui Research, we may also collect your resume, work history, and education if you choose to provide or upload your resume via the Site.
HOW DOES SAQUI RESEARCH USE THE INFORMATION?
We use the information collected as follows:
- Saqui Research uses personal information you share with us to provide products or services that you request, answer your inquiries or communicate with you about your account or transactions with us, and send you information about features on the Site or changes to our policies. We may also disclose certain data to third parties that perform services on our behalf and have a need to access the data in connection with those services. Contractual agreements between us and such third parties provide that your information will be kept confidential and secure.
- Saqui Research may use your email address to send periodic promotional emails and special offers.
- Saqui Research regularly analyzes data pertaining to visitor trends, research consumption, and research grading in order to improve our research, plan site enhancements, and measure overall site effectiveness.
- “Cookies” are text files placed in your computer’s browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. “Web beacons” are small pieces of code placed on a web page. Both cookies and web beacons are used to monitor the behavior and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page.
- Aggregated (non-personally identifiable) user behavior collected through cookies or web beacons may be shared with our other third-party service providers to either analyze or execute marketing programs.
- Saqui Research collects the contact information of event attendees at the time of registration. An attendee’s name, title, company, and/or country will be transferred to sponsors of the event. An attendee’s name, title, company, and/or country will be available to event attendees during the event.
- Forum event attendees are provided with badges having bar codes that may be scanned at sponsored activities or sponsor booths. Attendee contact information is transferred to any sponsor that scans the badge.
- As a member of or participant in Saqui Research Communities or other shared services, your profile information may be shared with other members to enable collaboration.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- You can unsubscribe from promotional emails you receive at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
- There may be public areas of the Site that allow you to post or upload information. Any information you choose to upload or post can be viewed by all users. Please do not upload personal information that you do not want to be made public.
- You can always contact Saqui Research at 219-779-8189 should you have any questions or concerns.
Changes to this policy may be posted from time to time. All versions will reflect a posting date. We encourage you to visit this page periodically for changes.